A Virtual Stroll Around the Walls of Chester
The Vanished Pubs of Chester Gallery
The Queen's Arms was located at nos 21 & 23 Brook Street. Its licencee in 1850-57 was Samuel Higginson, in 1880 James Higginson, in 1898 Alex. L McLaren, in 1902 Mrs Francis Chetham, in 1910 Oliver Ormrod, in 1914 Charles Price, in 1934-42 John Frederick Hill (see below). It was demolished when the Hoole Way section of the Inner Ring Road was constructed behind.
Chester's Vanished Pubs parts 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | gallery
Stroll | Old Pubs Gallery | Previous Picture | Next Picture